DOCTOR MAPLE LAU HOON WAY
A DENTIST, A MOM OF AN AUTISM CHILD, A PARTNER OF DENTISTS CO.
- 15 years of experienced dentist in all dental fieldwork.
- 10 years of experience in orthodontic treatments.
- Inserted more than 500 dental implants.
- Passionate in doing dental charity for the past 10 years and still ongoing.
- Interested in furthering her studies in Laser Dentistry.
- GOVERNMENT DENTAL OFFICER ( HTAR, KLANG) 2005-2008
- SENIOR DENTIST (DRS WONG & PARTNERS DENTAL SURGEON) 2009-2019
- KEY OPINION LEADER (KOL) of Hyflex Endodontics, Coltene, Switzerland 2016-2017
- BACHELOR OF DENTAL SURGEON, UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA — BDS. 2005
- FELLOWSHIP OF PERIODONTOLOGY AND IMPLANTOLOGY- UNIVERSITY OF GENOA, ITALY — FIPIC.2016
- IMPLANT DENTISTRY COURSE. HARVARD UNIVERSITY, BOSTON, USA — 2016
- CARRIERE MOTION. PARIS, FRANCE — 2018
- “Super GP”: seeing more than 40 patients/day.
- Dedicated in biomechanics of self-ligating orthodontics appliance and clear aligner.
- Full mouth rehabilitations with multidisciplinary experiences.
- Non-surgical correction of Class III functional shift/open bite malocclusion.
Dental Charity & Voluntary Works
Currently as the President of Malaysia Smile Action Team Association (SAT). Joined for 10 years to give free basic dental treatment in Malaysia, Cambodia & Laos (2009-2019)
Make an Appointment